sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

I feel like I'm drowning in ice water my lips have turned a shade of blue I'm frozen with this fear, that you may disappear before I've given you the truth I bleed my heart out on this paper for you so you can see what I can't say I'm dying here cause I can't say what I want to I bleed my heart out just for you I've always dreamed about this moment and now it's here and I've turned to stone I stand here petrified, as I look in your eyes my head is ready to explode I bleed my heart out on this paper for you so you can see what I can't say I'm dying here cause I can't say what I want to I bleed my heart out just for you and it's all here in black and white, for all the times those words were never said I bleed my heart out on this paper for you so you can see what I can't say I'm dying here cause I can't say what I want to I bleed my heart out just for youI bleed my heart out just for you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário